Frequently Asked Questions

Payments should be mailed to our lockbox payment processing center at:

[Your Community Name]
c/o Metropolitan Property Management
P.O. Box 63502
Charlotte, NC 28263-3502

Please do not make payments out to MPM; make checks out to your community association.

For security reasons, we use a lockbox processing center to process all homeowner payments. This processing center has security measures in place to ensure your account information is protected. Payments are processed daily.

a. Please click on the “Owner Payments” link at the top right of the home page.

b. Type in the first few letters of your community’s name to populate a list.

c. Choose your community’s name and click on “Click here to go to the payment page”

d. If you are a first time user, click on First Time User.

e. You will then type in your account number. Your account number is typically your street number or unit number. If this number does not work, please call the MPM office at (615) 915-3204.

We are located at:

1900 Wedgewood Avenue
Nashville, TN 37212

For directions, please click HERE to see a map.

If our office is closed and you have an emergency, please call our regular office number (615-915-3204) where you will be prompted to choose a property manager to speak with. Keep in mind that the property manager’s personal cell phone will ring, so please do not use this option unless you truly have an emergency.

An emergency is anything that affects your or another resident’s personal safety and/or could cause property damage (think fire and water). Accessibility is also something that should be addressed immediately to include gates, access control systems, and elevators.

If at all possible, please email your invoice to:

Please mail invoices to our office at:

Metropolitan Property Management
4011 Armory Oaks Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37204

We use a 3rd party accounts payable system to process all invoices and payments, so your check will be mailed to the address specified on your invoice.

In order to obtain Association documents, or to have a condo questionnaire or closing statement filled out, please visit If you need to request financials, you may email